BeamMP Bringing Multiplayer to BeamNG.drive!
With a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Stable Servers

BeamMP allows for stable servers, with a variety of servers located accross the globe.

BeamNG.drive

BeamMP uses the same maps, vehicles & mods so you don't need to learn anything new!

Standalone

BeamMP doesn't modify your original installation, so you can play either singleplayer or multiplayer.

Sync quality

BeamMP updates your vehicle position ~100 times per second, allowing for a smooth overall experience.

• Dedicated servers
  • The original BeamNG.Drive
  • Dedicated support team
  • 24/7 Global Access

FAQ.

The server list is not showing up!

Try restarting BeamMP as this can sometimes happen, if this fails to fix your issue please create a topic on our forum or visit the support channel on our discord

How do I open a ticket in case something doesn’t work or I have questions?

Please check the #how-to-use channel in Discord and on our forum. Please give an accurate description of what you’ve done so the support team will help you in a fast and effective way.

Help! Im getting error codes

Please head over to our forum and see if anyone has had the issue before. It is likely that someone else has at some point and therefore there will also probably be a solution posted with it too in the replies. Altervatively visit our discord where the larger portion of community is currently based.

Does this work with pirated versions of BeamNG.drive?

We don’t know if it works with pirated versions of BeamNG.drive, but we will not provide any support to non legit copies of the game. Nor will we change to support it.

How do I host a server?

The server files required for hosting your own server can be found at the top of this page below the client download. You will also require a authentication key which can be found from keymaster. Further information around the setup can be found on our docs.

Can I use mods?

Mods are supported, These are installed on the server. See our docs for more infomation.